The trip of the SOPA promotion
It was already 8:00 p.m. and even our transport (bus) did not arrive. Everyone was nervous. Some went to play in an internet booth while some were sitting waiting at the front door. The wait was long but the bus arrived and all of them We were ready to start the course for our promotion trip, they all took their bags and began to deliver them to a gentleman to keep them inside the bus each rose respectively to the list of students in each room first step 5D then the best room 5B: v, he started the bus and everyone was in their seats, some were talking on the phone with their parents, others were chatting while I was listening to music, I was very bored where I was sitting so I changed seats with Henry (Pillaca) Who was sitting in the front seat with Carlos, Pol and Pier. Pier put the music and we sang with a great intensity that they said to us: "LET'S SLEEP", but in spite of that we continued although we turned down the volume and it was there when Robles joined the group and also began to sing and thanks to that I I fell asleep. When I woke up I realized that I had only slept 30 minutes so we continued with the music until the night was gone and the day started, the sun was not out all was cloudy and there was little to reach and already wanted to be many in the hotel Because they wanted to charge the battery of their telephones. We arrived at the station and all ready with their suitcases we waited for our transport to take us to our hotel. On arrival at the hotel many were surprised, the hotel was large and had a simple look that was very relaxing it was like living in the countryside the houses were made of wood, the air was pure, the blue sky could be reached to hear the singing Of birds. We left our bags and we all went to take our respective breakfast, at the end we took our bags and handed the room key in our small house entered 6 people and left our phones loading and went to the cheese factory for many was bored already That there was nothing interesting and the types of cheeses did not taste good after that we went to the ranch to see the show that was a Hungarian-German dance was nice, after a while began the show of the riders to finish some were taken Photos with women who had green eyes and other heavenly eyes, we returned to the car and took us to the factory of delicacies had several flavors and I bought 2 containers. We returned to the hotel and went to sleep. The next day we went to a village we were going to go to a museum but we could not enter so we went to tour the village and there was a bridge and we crossed it and then we went to have German beer on returning to the hotel each one was changed and we left To eat grilled chicken. Then we changed hotel and then one morning something incredible happened: c I suffered an accident I was taken to the hospital and they put 5 points in the eyebrow, when arriving from the hospital my friends and friends made me a surprise it was very nice: 3. Then we We went to a waterfall and there some were bathed then we went to the asháninca village for many the best trip of life




okey soy el primero :u porque sopa ? xD
ResponderEliminarjaajajja sopa?? bonita promo
ResponderEliminarWhat does SOPA mean ?
ResponderEliminarWhats chucha happen teacher? , Sopa very nice okno ( bromita profe
Eliminar) xD
sopa es un codigo que usamos los alumnos del 5to B profe :3
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarHola he venido a comentar porque basurto necesita nota :v
ResponderEliminarawww que lendooo!!! xd viaje por el cual lo conocí señorito amego xd :'v
ResponderEliminarJjajaxd sopa xd
ResponderEliminarSomos los soperos xd 😂
ResponderEliminarbonito blog :D
ResponderEliminarEsa Promo
ResponderEliminarBuen blog
ResponderEliminarBonito blog
ResponderEliminarbelloooo! <3
ResponderEliminarBien promo sopa :D !!
ResponderEliminarPrimo SOPA V:
ResponderEliminarBuen blog :#
ResponderEliminarme hiciste asustar cuando paso tu accidente estaba llorando :'( pero todo va a estar bien
ResponderEliminar